Last night I spent an hour marking all the seam allowances on my muslin bodice for the Cambie. I just have to do the darts when my tracing paper and and wheel arrive.
Tonight I spent about an hour and and a bit cutting out the pockets and skirt lining and ironing them (in that order because I am a rebel and also lazy). However the muslin of the bodice fits, I am confident that the size 6 skirt will be fine as it is gathered, and I have narrow hips. Therefore, I planned on cutting the main skirt fabric too but after doing the rest of it I was starting to get a bit loopy so I quit for the night.